A car without properly functioning brakes is dangerous. Making sure your vehicle’s brakes are working properly ensures the safety of you and your family. We will help make sure your vehicle’s brakes function properly at all times. We provide top quality brake service, maintenance, and repairs.
In many cases, warning signs will tell you if your vehicle’s brakes may need service.
Warning signs may Include:
- Squealing or grinding noises when using brakes. This could mean either your brakes need to be adjusted or that your brake pads are worn and need replacement.
- Your dashboard’s Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) light turns on. This may indicate that your brake fluid is low. You may have a leak in your brake line. Get it inspected.
- While braking, your car pulls to one side. This could mean that there is a broken hose, there is brake fluid leakage, or your brake calipers are worn out and need replacement.
- Your brakes feel “spongy.” Usually, this means there is a fluid leak or a bad master cylinder.
- When applying brakes, the steering wheel, brake pedal, or entire vehicle begins to shake. If this happens, brake rotors or brake drums could be warped and need replacement.
When you notice any brake warning signs, contact our professional staff by phone, or email, immediately. If your brake pads deteriorate completely, you’ll hear a grinding metal-on-metal sound when braking. At that point it’s likely too late and you’re ruining the rotors or drums!
Please contact us by phone at (913) 682-8443 or schedule an appointment today regarding your brakes.